When it comes to management of inventory and finances, QuickBooks is an ideal accounting tool. Not just small businesses even large enterprises are now choosing QB over other programs. So, if you are a user of MYOB (Mind Your Own Business), then you’re at the right place. In this blog, we are going to talk about the different aspects of MYOB to QuickBooks conversion.
It is extremely easy to migrate your data from your existing software to QB. Whether you choose Pro, Premier, Enterprise or the online version, we will help you out with it. At Account Cares, we have a team of experts with relevant data migration expertise.
Which MYOB Essentials Can Be Converted
If you wish to convert myob to QuickBooks, you will be delighted to know that you can convert the following elements: –
- Chart of Accounts (CoA) with current balances
- Account Balances
- Details of Customers
- Details of Suppliers/Vendors
- Full Items List
- Historical or Past Transactions
- MYOB Jobs
- Payroll Opening Balances
- Quantity and Value of Inventory
- Basic employee information
- Open Invoices
- Unapplied Credit memos
- Unapplied and Unpaid Bill credits
- Purchase and Sale Orders
- Multi-Currency Information
- Assembly Builds
- Trial Balance Summary
What Data Will Not Convert to QuickBooks?
There are some exceptions attached to the myob to QuickBooks migration. You will not be able to convert these elements:-
- Sales Orders
- Client or Customer banking details
- Negative stock
- Templates – Invoice or other
- Memorized transactions
- Historical payroll data or record
Benefits of Choosing QuickBooks over MYOB
Before you start with the conversion procedure, here are some advantages you should know about: –
- Whether you use Mac or Windows, QB runs smoothly on both operating system platforms.
- You will receive a separate menu for the reconciliation of credit cards and credit card information.
- You can open multiple windows within the company file at the same time.
- You may easily enter credit notes
- QB keeps bringing new updates and is constantly improving its navigation as well as functions for better user experience.
MYOB Software to QuickBooks – Data Migration Process
Here is the step-by-step process of MYOB to QuickBooks conversion. We suggest you read these steps carefully and do not skip any essential step.
Step 1: – Open the conversion service page to receive instructions for the migration process.
Step 2: – Search or Find the .myo file on your desktop or My Computer Section and follow the directions to upload it.
Step 3: – Wait until the Conversion process gets completed.
Step 4: – After the conversion process finishes, you’ll receive a link to download the QB Data file.
Step 5: – Click on the link and the file will straightaway open in the QB accounting software.
Step 6: – Check if all the valuable data such as Profit and Loss Balance, Balance Sheet, Trial Balance
These simple steps will easily help you in the entire migration process. In case you need any more help, please don’t hesitate to contact the team of Account Cares. We are a data migration service providing company that can help you at each step. Besides MYOB, we can also guide you through the conversion process of other accounting tools. You can be certain that your files will remain safe and you won’t lose any data during the migration procedure. When you connect with our team through our global toll-free number, our professional will seek your permission before creating a remote connection. We will keep you updated with every step we take.
Do you wish to convert your accounting files to another software? Call us now and we’ll do that for you.